After I completed my internship with Dionisa’s Design’s, I decided to sit down with my supervisor, Dionisa to talk to her about my performance and experience.
- I have an eye for design, typography is always outstanding
- Great with clients (Client/Customer experience)
- Took on new projects often with a positive attitude
- Efficient use of time to get work completed on time
- Very experimental with different designs
- Ability to design different aspects of design such as art deco invitations, traditional invitations and other different types of invitations
- Creative use of graphics throughout invitation suites
- I need to push myself more. I have it in me to be even more creative, so I am working on pushing myself and my creativity more in my designs.
What did I gain from the internship?
- I learned how to create wedding invitations and different stationery for Dionisa’s company.
- I also gained experience with working with clients and how to design for them.
How did I contribute to the company?
- I added my design skills to the online invitation suite collection.
- I also contributed in a great way to a styled photo shoot at the Ivy Hotel that will be published in an online wedding blog.
Overall, Dionisa very appreciated my help for her online collection. She thinks I’m a great designer and that I am great with typography!